Monday 11 January 2010

Off Day

Have been working whole last week and I felt happy with it because this is what I always wanted .. Work = money.. i want money..money money money.. eheheheh =D I hope this last till this September, so that I can save up money .. All I've got now only allow me to use a month.. like no extra.. rental and billings.. as well as groceries.. phhiew... but im happy.. I dont know why.. I just feel happy..


It has been snowing badly last week.. I love snow.. they just so beautiful... but again.. i hate to drive when it snows.. >.<


Today is my offday... so both of us decided to go to The Bridges, 'cause i need to get my samsung repaired.. *P.S I love my samsung so much... * and I will see her this coming saturday, sent her to hospital for treatment .. =D hehehe.. i hope she is doing fine... and happy that we actually budget they'll charge me 30 quids.. =) but they only charge 20 quids..which i feel satisfy with the costing.. =D and i super enjoy today... gai-gai with baby..which i felt so in love / loved.. =D he actually accompany me to go into the stores which there were a lot of ladies ..and i mean A LOT! *Aww... i love you baby* waited me to try on the outfits...and stuff.. =) oh.. there are lots of lots of lots of sales!! dang it.. =( i found one sweater which i love so much and it's 20 quid after discount..and now they are doing 50 % more...which means i can got it for 10 quid!!! WTH!! but the size left was too big for me.. =( felt disappointed that there are lots of sales but i couldnt get anything... but anyway.. i felt happy on the other side... cause at least baby accompany me to go into the stores and then waited me for my trying session..


highlight of the day---when we both decided to leave the mall, we decided to have starbucks..as it has been months since we last have it.. =) yay! Caramel Macchiato~~ yummy..and baby's having his favourite Chocolate Cream Frappucino? i hope i didnt spelt it wrongly.. and oh ya oh ya! they actually have skimmed milk and no sugar syrup for the caramel macchiato now! and it's only 102 calories.. oh yes! =D love it loads.... *big big smile

Feel so hungry right now... didnt eat for the whole day already... =) boiling carrot soup in the kitchen now.. ehehe... and yes.. i have to stop right now.. =D Im going to cook for baby... as he's concentrating on his revision... final is coming this wednesday.. I wish him all the best and I hope he's doing fine.. =D

*off*

No comments: