Friday 1 January 2010

The first day of 2010 ...01.01.10

Tired tired tired... Went for Karaoke last night and guess what time did we arrive at home? it's around 4.30am... gawd... i was soooooooooooooooooo tired... as last night's function was really...really big... Had some beer at the karaoke session, not much.. but enough to make me fell asleep fast.. After removed the make-up and got myself changed up..manage to go to bed at 5-ish... and i woke up an hour later... took my shower...and drove to work... My eyes barely can open up... but i have to stay alert.. as it's snowing badly... luckily there werent a lot of vehicles in the morning hours.. maybe it's a holiday today and it's snowing as well as it's EARLY! hehe... the breakfast service was............................................EXHAUSTED! which normally we dont see ppl come in at 9.30 am and the breakfast ends at 10am... but today's breakfast serves till 12pm! can you see how BIG was the function at new year's eve? I was really really sleepy when i arrived at the hotel... but once the service started... i dont have the time to even feel sleepy.. ahahaha... im like..so multi-tasking... i cleared the tables, i set up the tables, refilling the coffee, tea pots and coffee pots.. refilling the plates... i manage the hot plates buffet (which i have to run back and forth from the restaurant to the kitchen and from the kitchen to the restaurant .. to refill the food...) and i dont know why.. Fried eggs and bacons are today's highlight... ahaha...they can me gone..just in seconds..and i have to run back to the kitchen to shout for.. 'fried eggs!! bacons!!!' =) the whole session.... EXAUSTING *phiew... It keeps snowing when i arrived at the hotel till i finish my shift.. and the snow was really really thick... the moment i stepped out from the car this morning... i felt icy feet... which my feet are covered with snow.. ahaha... i walked like a hippo... to balance myself.. =) but i felt cute though.. ahahahaha.. Imagine when I walked out from the exit to my car after my morning shift.. how thick was the snow? yes... there was once.. i nearly fall down... due to i dont know what is underneath the snow... the car was covered with snow.. so i have to swipe them off the screen and the whole car.. i cant feel my fingers after removing all the snow.... and both of my palms looked purple-ish... *ouch* but i do enjoy snowing this morning... =) while i was waiting for the engine to heat up... i made a tiny snowman... which... i think he looks sad.. i dont know why... aahahaha... but i managed to find a newspaper underneath the snow.. i pulled it out and then made a smile to him... but...still.. his eyes=( sorry little snowman.... i promise i will make you happy next time... =)
Had a safe journey home... my brunch was ready when i arrived at home.. =) baby cooked us meal... *love him heaps* after our brunch... we watched a movie and then oi oi... i woke up 4 hours later... still i felt so tired and sleepy now... but yeah... 要玩就要付出代价, 吃得咸鱼抵得渴meaning to say.. if i want to 'play' (enjoy--party, drinking, etc) i have to 'pay' , knowing that i have to work for morning shift, but still i want to go for karaoke, and i knew that it would be ending late.. i have to go for my morning shift, as this is how the working life is... this is call responsibility.. i dont want to make myself regret... =)
So.. it's the first day of 2010... what's the plan? ahahaha... i dont know..honestly... well, i wish...
1. My friends and family stay healthy always..
2. Visit my dearies during CNY in Manchester
3. Finish my placement smoothly...
4. Have a wonderful final year back in Portsmouth..
5. Earn lots of money..
6. Go home for my brother's wedding.. =)
7. My sister comes to look for me as soon as possible..
*to be continue*
will upload some pictures when i transfer the photoes from camera to the laptop =)

2 comments:

Joey Chia Ching Cheen said...

yess!! i should learn this up!!
吃得咸鱼抵得渴!!!! Dear..i miss u heapsss!!

sinjet said...

=) learn from me dude! ahaha... hey yo!