Thursday 31 December 2009

The last day of 2009

It's 31.12.2009 today.. which means 2009 has comes to the end... I wish that 2010 is a better year..although 2009 is not treating me bad.. =) hehe...






Here, I have to officially announce that it is a confirm that I won't be able to go back for Chinese New Year in 2010.. which I felt sad and down... Baby will be leaving for 2 months.. and I will be alone... =( but I am planning to visit my dearest in Manchester so that I won't feel too lonely...at least there is somebody there for me.. =) arghh...Valentine's Day is on the first day of Chinese New Year.. I actually quite eager to know what will happen on that day, or how will it be like.. but sad to know that i couldnt experience it... sigh.. =( *deep sigh* =..( I have missed 2 chinese new years in a row.. hmm... not going back is not my first choice.. but i have to let this choice comes first... also.. am not heading back for summer holiday too.. =( =( =( awaiting for my brother to let me know his wedding date.. i definitely want to go home for this..






Worked for the breakfast shift and came home.. i felt tired.. but i cant really fall asleep now.. (to get some rest) an hour later.. i have to get ready to work again for the night shift... function.. and oh no.. tonight is a big big function! walked into the function hall and shocked me! lots of lots of tables.. i had the feeling already when i look at the rota, i saw lots of ppl working tonight..lol... but cannot be deny that the decoration is so grand and gorgeous.. yeah.. it should be so grand... cause to welcome 2010.. =) hehehe... i wonder how would i... we... welcome 2010? =) oh yeah.. when i got home from work just now.. i saw a card.. with a me-to-you chocolate.. =) i smiled... thank you baby for brighten up my day.. =D love you heaps!




It says :

We've seen each other grumpy,

and we've seen each other glad.

We've seen some good behaviour

(and of course, we've seen some bad!)

You've even seen my wobbly bits

but still adore me more each day.

I've seen you with a runny nose, and love you anyway!

You;ve seen me when I'm slobbing out

(and still think that I;m cute)

I;ve seen you dressed up to the nines

and in your birthday suit!

We;ve seen the worst, we've seen the best -

and like we always knew...

No matter what life's ups and downs, we'll see each other through!

Happy Anniversary !



P/S --- I really love this card a lot, it reflects a lot of us =) *memories... *

No comments: