Wednesday 30 December 2009

York 28.12.2009

Baby and I missed the Boxing Day sales, but still, we are still be able to catch up with the sales although we might able to get more discount during boxing day.. Dont want to make ourselves regret, we decided to go to York before the sales end =)



We drove almost 2 and a half hour before arriving at our destination.. Grabbed 2 sandwiches at a service station while we were on our way to York.. But we both only manage to finish half of the sandwich and ate the other half while we were on our way home =D I do enjoy shopping with baby.. and it has been a long long time that i didnt go to shop.. like really shopping... =D nothing much to say.. so let pictures tell you the rest of the story

York Designer Outlet
Happy Trip

Chirstmas/Anniversary Gift for Baby
My anniversary/Chirstmas Gift from him

Tired but happy me

SS in front of my mirror
Baby's Boots

My new sweater

Body shop =)


Baby's new tees

Snacks =)

No comments: